Welcome to the Official Website for Carbon County, PA
The Carbon County Commissioners have provided funding and approval for this site as a public service to the residents of Carbon County as well as a gateway for the rest of the world to learn more about Carbon County. The site is maintained through the Carbon County Information Technology group. It is our hope that this site will provide another method for obtaining information about Carbon County government.
Each of the Offices has provided a short description of their duties and responsibilities. There are telephone numbers to contact the Offices, e-mail addresses where applicable, hours of operation, fees, deadlines and dates.
As with any internet site, carboncounty.com is a work in progress. There will be periodic changes, additions, and deletions. This site will provide a starting point for answers to questions that many residents of the county have, from "How do I calculate my real estate taxes?" to "How much does it cost to rent a campsite at Mauch Chunk Lake Park?". Carbon County hopes you will bookmark this site and visit it often. The site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Legal Notice - Elected Officials Salaries
- Notice of 2021 Salary Board Meeting
- Notice of 2021 Commissioners Meetings
- Notice of 2021 County Holidays
- Notice of 2021 Adopted Budget
- 2021 Adopted Budget 12-17-2020
- Recorder of Deeds announces E-Recordings
- 2018 Financial Statements
- CodeRED Community Notification Enrollment
- House Watch Program
- Delinquent Real Estate Taxes Online Payment
- Medicare "Extra Help" Program
- Highway Safety Network - District 5
- Spotted Lantern Fly
- Jim Thorpe Trail Connection Master Site Development Plan (Draft)
- Homestead Notice Information
- Carbon County Municipal Waste Management Plan
- Carbon County Hazard Mitigation Plan
- Carbon County Comprehensive & Greenway Plan
- Coronavirus Information
- Carbon Conservation Facebook Page
Right to Know Act
Carbon County is enthusiastically committed to Pennsylvania's Right to Know Act.