- The Mauch Chunk Lake is 345 acres and has two boat launch areas that are open year round for fishing and recreational boating.
- The Mauch Chunk Lake is designated for non-powered watercraft and electric motor use only.
- All watercraft must be registered in accordance with PA Fish & Boat Commission rules and regulations.
- PA Fish & Boat Commission launch permits are available at the park office for non-powered watercraft that does not have a registration.
- Boat mooring is available at both Boat Launch A and Boat Launch B between April 01st and December 01st. Permits are issued annually in March. All watercraft must be removed from the property by December 01st.
- Boat rental is located at Boat Launch A. The boat rental offers canoes, kayaks, rowboats, and paddleboats. Reservations are recommended. The boat rental can be reached at (570) 325-4389 during the operating season.
- The Mauch Chunk Lake Park also offers winter boat storage.