- Reservations can be made either in advance or upon arrival based on availability.
- Each individual, family, or group must reserve his/her own campsite(s).
- Each site must have a registered camper.
- Complete information must be provided for each site to allow for timely processing upon registration.
- Camping reservations require a three-night stay on holiday weekends.
- Cottage reservations require a two-night stay (Friday and Saturday night) on weekends during the in-season.
- Please be sure of your reservations.
- Full payment is required 10 days from the time the reservation is made.
- For your convenience, Mauch Chunk Lake Park now accepts MasterCard or Visa. Reservations made within ten days of the date of arrival will be applied to your charge account.
Should you wish to cancel, please be sure to notify the park office at least ten days in advance. Cancellations prior to ten days of the arrival date will receive a refund less one-night fee for each site reserved. Cancellations within ten days of the arrival date will receive no refund. No REFUNDS or CREDIT given for early departure or inclement weather.
Campers removed from the campground due to non-compliance of the park rules & regulations will NOT receive a refund.