Welcome to the Official Website for Carbon County, PA
The Carbon County Commissioners have provided funding and approval for this site as a public service to the residents of Carbon County as well as a gateway for the rest of the world to learn more about Carbon County. The site is maintained through the Carbon County Information Technology group. It is our hope that this site will provide another method for obtaining information about Carbon County government.
Each of the Offices has provided a short description of their duties and responsibilities. There are telephone numbers to contact the Offices, e-mail addresses where applicable, hours of operation, fees, deadlines and dates.
As with any internet site, carboncounty.com is a work in progress. There will be periodic changes, additions, and deletions. This site will provide a starting point for answers to questions that many residents of the county have, from "How do I calculate my real estate taxes?" to "How much does it cost to rent a campsite at Mauch Chunk Lake Park?". Carbon County hopes you will bookmark this site and visit it often. The site is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Public Hearing - 2018-19 County Human Service Plan
- Pennsylvania 811 Safe Digging Month
- 2018 Congressional Districts Remedial Plan
- 2018 Annual Salary Board Meeting
- Proposed Year 2018 Carbon County Budget Meeting
- Notice of Change in Filing Fees
- Public Hearing - May 25, 2017
- Proposed 2017 Carbon County Budget
- CodeRED Community Notification Enrollment
- House Watch Program
- Delinquent Real Estate Taxes Online Payment
- Medicare "Extra Help" Program
Right to Know Act
Carbon County is enthusiastically committed to Pennsylvania's Right to Know Act.
To submit an Open Records request, please download a copy of the Right To Know request form (PDF document). After completing the form, you may either: